Sunday 13 March 2016

H & M - What I loved & what I bought!

Morning all!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend in the sunshine! It really is starting to feel a bit warmer and brighter, and that means it's definitely acceptable to be building up your Spring wardrobe!
Which is exactly what I did in H&M yesterday! I was really impressed with some of the pieces in their Spring trend offering so thought I would share the bits I loved and the ones that made it to the till with me!
The first thing that caught my eye was this Khaki Tencel Shirt , it feels absolutely amazing, really light weight and easy wearing for this time of year. It's also part of H&M's 'Concious' range which ensures all materials used are fairly sourced and is great quality. It can be worn in lots of different ways within the grungy, festival style trend. I'm going to wear it buttoned with black skinnies and flats, undone with a white vest and light wash jeans and tucked in to a black leather skirt with heeled boots for a slightly more dressed up look!
It would also look really cool with some of the slouchy graphic vests and tees that H&M have within this trend.
So the next thing I bought was 2 of their basic Knitted Jumpers , these gorgeous knits are £12.99!! Which is amazing, they come in 6 colours; Red, White, Khaki, Black, Blush Pink & Navy. I bought the white and the blush pink and I can't wait to wear them through Spring and in to Summer - such a brilliant weight - they are a key transitional staple to have in your wardrobe!
While I was in the basics section I also picked up a lovely slouchy vest, it's not actually online but there were 2 colours in store; a black and a khaki. I bought the khaki one, again, just as a little basic to incorporate in to the festival trend, it was £5.99 - also from the concious range and is made from 100% recycled materials! Looking forward to wearing that one throughout the season with jeans and shorts for a nice casual, easy look.
H&M have a fab trend called 'Modern Craft' - it features lots of aboriginal style prints and lovely design details including pattern stitching on hem lines and embroidered faux suede. Check it out here! I also find H&M are a fantastic brand for accessible trends, their prices are really reasonable, making it easy to get your wardrobe ready for Spring without breaking the bank.
Go and check out their website or even better pop in to store and decide which of their fab collections is for you! There is also a fantastic 25% off one of your items when you sign up to their mailer - Sign up here!
I'd love to see what everyone else is loving, Tweet me what you've bought! - @thatfashioned
Happy Shopping!
X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Fashion Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig